LinkedIn offers powerful networking, job search, and applicant tracking tools. The pricing is estimated to be following based on your company’s employee headcount:
- Headcount: 200 - Estimated price range: $28,800 to $44,300
- Headcount: 1000 - Estimated price range: $49,700 to $97,900
- Headcount: 1001 and above - Estimated price range: $62,200 to $158,500
Please note that the actual price you may end up paying can be significantly less based on the contract term length, pushback on unused features, negotiation, and other factors.
Free Trial Availability
As of writing, LinkedIn does not provide a free trial option for its premium features.
It is common for users to seek discounts at the time of renewal or when purchasing additional licenses from LinkedIn. The typical average savings are around 0.4% according to our estimates. Your mileage may vary based on the initial contract, type and size of your organization, negotiation skills and other factors.
Compliance and Security
LinkedIn upholds strict security standards and is consistent with the following compliance categories:
- GDPR: LinkedIn is fully GDPR compliant, ensuring the privacy and security of user data originating from EU nations.
- SOC2: LinkedIn is SOC2 compliant which certifies that it has designed effective controls over the security, availability, and confidentiality of your data.
- MFA & SSO: LinkedIn supports Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Single Sign-On (SSO), thereby enhancing the overall security of your company's LinkedIn profiles.
- PII & DPA: LinkedIn adheres to Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and Data Protection Act (DPA) regulations, ensuring that your personal data is handled in a secure, lawful, and fair manner.
LinkedIn Corporation is a top player in the HR and Social Networks categories, holding a medium market share. With over 400 million+ members, LinkedIn enables you to manage your professional identity, engage with your professional network, and access numerous knowledge resources, insights, and opportunities. The average time to close a deal with LinkedIn Corporation is approximately 39 days.
About LinkedIn Corporation
LinkedIn Corporation offers other powerful HR products such as LinkedIn Job Search, LinkedIn Talent Hub, and LinkedIn Career Pages. Each product comes with added features, such as applicant tracking system for sourcing, managing, and hiring, and creating unique online presence to attract top candidates, which are fitting for different organization sizes and different needs.